Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Speechless

Hie all, seem to be very very long time never post anything. i have no idea where to post or telling my feeling. feeling suffer. anger, hatred all mixed around in my heart now. Why girl can be so fast changed? Why girl minded so difficult to understand? Why they always like to romantic always? Why they always just like very hard to understand? is that all girl like that? It is? I admit i feel hurt after saw your pictures. i felt i used to be there with your aunties, uncles eating at their house. Those all hug, kiss is Used to be with me. But everything is GONE. i knew that all already over. i told myself i'll never will post anything related about you after today. I'm not gonna care you anymore. As Chinese word said You die Your Own Business. I wont think about you anymore. I think i will be try to go away from your life. so please dont keep post your DAMN FUCK pictures and appear in my eyes. FUCK OFF BITCH. I'm talking about You. and YOU as well BASTARD. IDIOT. I knew you feel I'm childish. Yeah so? i just knew after i wrote this all i will feel well. I just care about myself. i don't need to care you. So what? So piss off. GET LOST. i feel good now. Think back before you done this all shit to me. It's OVER that you told me that day. Don't someday u AGAIN get piss off from this guy. and cry like hell. Think back. Karma. Okay? So Fuck off.


FUCK OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment